Storage is always an issue so I thought I’d look into my options. Considering our gold cap is 10g, we can only open 3 bank slots, giving us a total of 7 bag slots when you consider the 4 bag slots on the character.
Easy 10-14 Slot Bag Options (From vendors if you’re starting out and want bags fast)
16-slot Bag Options:
- 7 Faction Bags – Each of the core factions offers a bag at Revered that cost 2g each.
- Traveler’s Backback – A low-rate world drop from level 40+ mobs and the chest in Gurubashi Arena (and with a much smaller drop rate from Large Solid Chests in BFD, SFK, and Gnomer).
- Darkmoon Storage Box – Sold for 1 Darkmoon Ticket.
- Pumpkin Bag – world drop off of 50+ mobs during Hallow’s Eve
- Inscription Bag
20-slot Bag Options:
- Jewelcrafting Bag – You need exalted with a core faction for the faction discount to get the price of the bag under 10g.
- Mining Bag
24-slot Bag Options:
- Kor’kron Supply Satchel – Northern Barrens zone drop off of 90 mobs.
32-slot Bag Options:
No Longer Available
Don’t bother with crafting bags. With Tailoring, you can only make up to 8-slot bags and Leatherworking can make a 6-slot bag.