Note, this is a list of mounts that the actual F2P toon can acquire. It does not include mounts that would be received from account-wide sharing with a P2P account. It also doesn’t include several obtainable with a F2P DK.
- 25 purchasable Horde or Alliance faction mounts (the 6 MoP Turtle mounts are shown twice for some reason.)
- 1 Sea Turtle (useable at level 1)
- 2 Darkmoon Faire Ticket mounts
- 1 Darkmoon Faire Achievement Mount (new mount every month)
- 2 Holiday Mounts
- 1 Paladin or Warlock mount
- 4 Dropped Mounts from the Blingtron 4000 or Blingtron 5000
- 1 PvP Mount – Black War Bear (achievement)
- 1 Hearthstone Mount – Hearthsteed for playing Hearthstone
- Several TCG mounts
- Chauffeured Chopper (useable at level 1)
- Stable Keeper at 10 mounts.
- Filling Up The Barn at 25 mounts (for whatever reason, the Warlock class mount doesn’t count towards this achievement).
- For the Horde/Alliance
No Longer Available
- 5 Raiding Mount – Twilight Harbinger, Corrupted Fire Hawk, Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher, Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, Invincible (all are no longer available)
- Horde Chopper (no longer available)
The other thing to note about mounts is that the bigger the mount, the longer it stays out of the water (good if you’re getting away from stuff).