At first glance, I thought Feral was the way to go, but Resto is pretty darn appealing too.
You automatically get these by going Resto:
- Swiftmend – It consumes your Rejuv for some instant health. Its basically giving us an instant heal without having to stand still (so there’s still the “cast time” of having to deal with the GCD after casting Rejuv).
- Meditation – Gives us more mana regen.
- Gift of Nature -: Increases healing by 25%.
- Disentanglement – This is huge as it gives us a Root removal as well as our standard Snare removal.
You then have 6 points you can put into these skills:
- Blessing of the Grove – It’s an increase to your Rejuv and Moonfire spells
- Natural Shapeshifter – Not too much benefit from this other than it lets us use Master Shapeshifter in Tier 2
- Naturalist – Not too much use here as we can’t cast Healing Touch. It knocks our Nourish cast time down to 2.5 secs.
- Heart of the Wild – Fairly useful as it benefits our spells, gives us more Stamina in Bear Form and increases our damage in Cat Form.
Tier 2 – We only have 1 point for this tier.
- Perseverence – This reduces incoming spell damage by 2%. Not much point to it as most of our damage comes from melee.
- Master Shapeshifter – I like this one a lot. It increases Crit in Cat Form, physical damage in Bear Form, and spell damage in caster form.
- Improved Rejuvenation – A 5% increase to Rejuv.