Also, it looks like all the achievements are available for this holiday, but some look a little complicated as a lowbie (especially considering higher level toons can’t even see our /say’s.
- Bring me the Head of…Oh Wait: By far the most challenging part of the holiday. I have no friends on my server so I’m going to have to focus on the two available weekends to kill the Headless Horseman. I’m hoping to just queue for Stockades (the shortest dungeon) and keep asking if anyone is willing to help me kill the HH on their main. Apparently two 85’s can group, queue for the HH, then invite the lowbie to the group. I plan on doing this while in front of the SM portal in hopes that there might be some 85’s hanging out at the entrance (not sure if this will work like in prior years since now you can get to the holiday dungeons with the Dungeon Finder, but figured I’ll give it a shot).
- The Masquerade: The second most challenging part imo. It shouldn’t be too hard though. During the week, I’m just queuing for BG’s and asking for wands during the prep start-time. Any wands I don’t have by the weekend I can hopefully knock out while also looking for help in dungeons with the HH kill.
- Check your Head: Doing 3-4 of the dailies where you extinguish the town fire gives you enough pumpkins for this achievement. Once I knock out my faction, I’m going to save up enough pumpkins to take care of the rest in a BG (while also asking for wands).
- Sinister Calling: Pretty easy now that you can buy them. So far, I’ve found three pumpkin helms and no cat. grrr. I’m hoping by the time I fly to all the trick-or-treat baskets, I’ll have found both. If not, I’ll buy what I need.
- The rest look pretty straight-forward.
Pets: There’s also a Feline Familiar you can buy this year (so hopefully I don’t have to blow my currency on the Sinister Squashling, which can also be found in the trick-or-treat baskets) as well as a Creepy Crate that’s quested.