Here’s a chart I’ve been working on to show a mob’s chance to Dodge one of my melee hits.
- The circles are data points from at least 1,000 hits
- The lines between the points are just averaged out and not from a formula (which I’m hoping to find after more data is gathered
It looks like this is our formula to determine how often players dodge each other: Dodge percent = b + t + Ab + d
b = Base dodge t = dodge from talents Ab = dodge contributed from base agility d = diminished dodge
Here’s the gear sources of Dodge:
- These Rings as well as Prairie Ring and Meadow Ring (…of Eluding)
- Other armor (both Mail though)
- Enchant Bracer – Minor Dodge (+2 Dodge Rating or 0.6% Dodge)
And for Druids specifically:
- Feral Swiftness (at 2/2 this gives +4% Dodge)
- Agility (1 Agility = 0.125% Dodge = 0.42 Dodge Rating)
- My base Dodge at lvl 20 (naked & not in Cat Form) is 9.44%.
Also keep in mind that:
- Players can only Dodge attacks from the front, while mobs can Dodge attacks from front and rear.
- Mobs and players can’t Dodge while casting or channeling.