I’m falling into a bit of a monthly routine and it goes something like this. This doesn’t quite max my monthly tickets, but its as much grinding as I want to do. It also makes sure I keep stocked up on all the consumables I’d use each month.
- Level up Herbalism, stock up on herbs, potions, and elixirs.
- Farm Dungeons until I get the four artifacts.
- Farm Battle Grounds until I get the three artifacts.
- Save up 2 stacks of wool from mobs.
- Purchase about 90 Strange Dust and Lesser Magic Essence from vendors.
During the Faire:
- Do the Herbalism and Alchemy prof quests.
- Drop Herbalism and powerlevel Inscription making all the Scroll of Agility IIs and Scroll of Stamina IIs I can, do the prof quest and drop Inscription.
- Pick up Mining and get to at least 75 with at least 30 Coarse Stone, do the prof quest and drop Mining.
- Pick up Blacksmithing and get to at least 75, while making about 30 Coarse Weightstones, do the prof quest and drop Blacksmithing.
- Pick up Jewelcrafting and use the rest of the stones to make Coarse Stone Statues, do the prof quest and drop Jewelcrafting.
- Pick up Enchanting and get it to at least 75, making sure I have 5-10 Minor Wizard Oils, do the prof quest and drop Enchanting.
- Do the Test Your Strength quest in a zone where I have a chance at a pet drop.
- Turn in all the artifacts and do the dailies.
This doesn’t touch all the professions (Tailoring, Skinning, Leatherworking, and Engineering–or 16 tickets), but it does get me all the consumables I’d normally use in a month and get me a good amount of tickets (97 total).