Here’s a list of mobs you can farm that give you a chance of getting two different pets (all but the last two can be done without P2P help):
- Defias Pirates in Dead Mines: Mechanical Squirrel (0.04%) and Green Wing Macaw (1.5%).
- Hillsbrad Sentry and Hillsbrad Miner in Hillsbrad Foothills: Mechanical Squirrel (~0.03%) and Black Tabby Cat (0.02%).
- Some mobs in Wailing Caverns (although the pets aren’t dropped by the same mobs): Mechanical Squirrel (0.05%) and Deviate Hatchling (0.2%).
- Most mobs in the Stranglethorn zones (although I suggest ones that also give Steamwheedle Cartel rep here or here): Razzashi Hatchling (~0.01%) and Hyacinth Macaw (~0.01%).
- Ebon Whelps in Wetlands: Dark Whelpling (0.9%) and Crimson Whelpling (0.01%).
- Angry Blight Slime and Blight Slime in Hillsbrad Foothills: Black Tabby Cat (0.01%) and Disgusting Oozeling (0.02%).
- Silty Oozeling and Black Ooze in Wetlands: Disgusting Oozeling (0.01%) and Crimson Whelpling (0.01%).
- Coldlurk Burrower, Dimensional Ooze, and Boiling Springbubble in Winterspring: Disgusting Oozeling (1.3%) and Azure Whelpling (0.01%).
- Noxious Whelps in Feralas: Emerald Whelpling (0.09%) and Sprite Darter Hatchling (0.01%).