This seems to be working so far…
/castsequence [mod:ctrl] reset=120 item:3385, item:23386
- Line 2 = use Healing Potion (if I have it)
- Line 3=use Lesser Healing Potion (only works if I didn’t have a Healing Potion that tripped the cooldown)
- Line 4=uses Rogue Stone Statue (if I have it of course)
- Line 5=uses a Course Stone Statue (only works if I didn’t have a Rogue Stone Statue that tripped the cooldown)
- Line 6=on shift- uses Lesser Healing Potion (I put this in here for PvE when I don’t want to waste a Healing Potion)
- Line 7=on ctrl- first uses a Lesser Mana Potion and then a Condensed Mana Powder
So far, this seems to work pretty well for me in BG’s. So every time I hit the button, I pop the best available healing potion AND stone statue. I have both pots and statues in there because I tend to run out of the better items (Healing Potions and Rogue Stone Statues) and it lets me use the best of both available. I have the shift in there because generally in PvE, I don’t want to burn my better Healing Potions not do I want to waste any Stone Statues.
The only big note so far is that using a Stone Statue slaps a 2-minute cooldown on my Battle Standard, but I’m okay with that because I can only use the Battle Standard 1-2 times per BG anyway as it has a full 10-minute cooldown.