While its Haste has a pretty obvious perk for Boomkins, the perk for Feral Druids is that Haste affects energy regen, which is always a good thing. Other class specific sources aren’t included below.
At 20, 1 Haste Rating = 0.4325% Haste.
- Staff Source: Quest (+2.17%)
- 1H Mace, 2H Mace, Staff, and Fist Source: Heirloom (+6.07% for 2H, +0.43% for 1H)
- Swift Hand of Justice (x2 as they’re not unique) Source: Heirloom (+3.9% each)
- Tumultuous Cloak (of the Sorcerer) Source: Dungeon Finder reward
- Belts (of the Wild, Vision, and Sorcerer) Source: Dungeon Finder Reward
- Spell Haste: Moonkin Form Source: Balance Druids (+5% if within 100 yards – or self)
- Spell Haste: Shadowform Source: Level 24 Shadow Priests (+5% if within 100 yards)
- Haste: Cackling Howl Source: Hunter’s Hyena (+10% for 2 mins)
- Haste: Serpent’s Swiftness Source: Hunter’s Serpent (+10% for 2 mins)
- Lifeblood Source: Herbalism (+6.5% for 20 secs)
- Berserking Source: Racial (+20% for 10 sec)
- Nature’s Grace Source: Casting Eclipse – Balance Druids (+15% for 15 seconds)
- Bear Form (+50% increase for items)